Saturday, January 7, 2012

DeAndre Jordan

Since I've told you about my two favorite players on the Clippers, it is time that I tell you about my third favorite, DeAndre Jordan! DeAndre Jordan is a great player. He is also a great dunker. I think he is the fourth best dunker in the league after Blake Griffin, Dwight Howard, and Serge Ibaka. Him and Blake Griffin make a great front-court.

DeAndre Jordan was the 35th pick in the 2008 NBA Draft by the Los Angeles Clippers. In one of his games, he was the third person to ever have 10 dunks in one game!  That tells you how much of a monster this guy is! He is by far the best center the the Clippers have!

Here is a picture of him:


Have you ever heard of DeAndre Jordan?

Who do you think is the best center on the Clippers?

4 comments:

riley said...

i think the best center on the Clippers is blake griffin

Jaden said...

@ Riley,

Thanks for your comment! I would too, but Blake Griffin is a power forward! Do you think Blake Griffin is the best power forward in the NBA? I do!

Mark L. said...

@Jaden

Griffin is my favorite NBA player, and awesome, but there's Dirk Nowitski at the power forward slot.

Sincerely,
Mark

Jaden said...

@ Mark,

Great comment! I think Griffin is better. The only guys at power forward who you can compare to him are Kevin Love and Dirk Nowitski. What do you think?