Friday, January 6, 2012

Welcome to Clippers Universe!

Hi, my name is Jaden. My friend Mark, and I decided today to make a blog called Clippers Universe. This blog will be all about the Clippers! The Clippers are one of two teams in Los Angeles. The Clippers are one of the worst teams in NBA history, but not this year! That is because they have the first pick from the 2009 draft, Blake Griffin. Also this year they picked up Chris Paul, Caron Butler, and Chauncey Billups!

Here are my top 5 (in order) favorite players from the Clippers:

Blake Griffin

Chris Paul

DeAndre Jordan

Chauncey Billups

Caron Butler

That was my introduction to our blog and in the next couple of days Mark will have his introduction to our blog!

Have you ever started a blog?

What was it called?

What is your favorite NBA team?

Who are your top five favorite players on the Clippers?

No comments: